Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Framing is done and roofing will be done before the end of the day.





The framers finished on Monday and I have to give Keith Wharton and his right hand man Ryan Acevedo with KDOW Construction, a big thanks for all their hard work on framing. Micah Sorensen and Tim Wells landed a big hand of skilled labor in the framing department as well. I can't forget Joe Smith and Ray Wharton as they were our senior advisers. Joe worked like a dog and Ray wasn't far behind. Ray single handed custom made the bird blocks for the addition. Most of you won't know what those are but every time I roll outside and look up I will see them and remember Ray. My brother Kevin Epp dusted off his nail bags and joined in on the fun as well. There were others that helped through the framing process, even a girl(Kieth's daughter Dakota). 

Wood Feathers delivered the roofing supply's on Tuesday and Ed's Economy Roofing showed up today and should have it all banged out before the end of the day. I know that Ed's donated their efforts to roof the entire house so a big thanks goes out to them. The roof that I had left was one it's last leg. Praise God on the timing of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment