Monday, March 12, 2012

Update 3-12-12


I don't know why it is hard for me to keep current on updating this post when things are happening slowly on the remodel but for some strange reason I'm getting behind in posting when hardly anything is happening. I think part of my problem is that we are getting to the point that the inside is about done and now we need to get the landscaping and all the outside stuff done and I feel like I want to have more of a roll in doing that but I'm so limited in what I can do. So my brain has been preoccupied with trying to figure out how to make this all happen smoothly. There's one group that is going to do the landscaping but I have a bunch of other things that need to be done in the proper order before the landscaping and the weather is not cooperating very well either.

Back to the update, the tile in the shower was finished almost two weeks ago and it looks great. Steve Adkins did a wonderful job on it. We are just waiting for the faucets to come in so the granite counter guys can come back and drill the holes for them and then the plumbers can finish it all up. Then we can finish moving into the bedroom and bathroom. Diamond Concrete Cutting came out again and drilled a few holes through the foundation in the garage so we can hook up a water softener. Thanks Alex for your company's donation.

Last week we got the new pellet stove put in and I love it. It's nice to have the room nice and warm without the fear of the electric wall heater gobbling up power and costing a fortune to have the same amount heat. Morton's stove-pool-spa made us a very good deal on the stove we got and they were so nice to deal with.

No comments:

Post a Comment